Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Chicken Cord en Bleu

I made this for dinner on Sunday. My kids love this, and it is so easy. All you do is pound out a chicken breast with a meat cleaver, make sure you put saran wrap over it so you don't have juice splattering everywhere, until it is thin. Next, you layer a slice of ham and cheese, we use provolone cause I don't care for Swiss in a lot of things, roll it up and secure it with a toothpick. After that roll it in a beaten egg and then roll it in Italian bread crumbs (Progresso) that is mixed with some Parmesan cheese. Bake it a 350° for 30-40 minutes. I usually serve ours with green beans and Rice-A-Roni fried rice.



Ingredients:

  • 4 Chicken breasts, thawed
  • 4 slices of ham ( I use honey ham)
  • 4 slices of cheese
  • 3 eggs, beaten
  • About 1 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
  • 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
  • toothpicks
Serves 4

0 comments: